Garden Salad Bar
- red leaf lettuce
- baby spinach leaves
- carrots, sliced into coins
- celery, sliced
- broccoli florets
- cauliflower florets
- steamed diced beets
- red pepper, cut into pieces
- red or green cabbage, sliced very thin
- cooked brown or black rice (opt.)
- cooked buckwheat pasta (opt.)
- zucchini, sliced
- cucumber, sliced
- mushrooms, sliced
- avocado, diced
- grape tomatoes
- chopped parsley
- hemp seeds
- chia seeds
- grape seed oil or light olive oil*
- balsamic vinegar
- Herbamare seasoning salt (Mother’s Market)
Drizzle desired amount of olive oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with Herbamare.
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Vinegar (Whole Foods)
- 1/2 cup grape seed oil or light olive oil*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon clover honey
Place all ingredients in a jar and shake.
Have all ingredients cleaned and ready in the refrigerator and make yourself a different salad everyday.
*Trader Joe’s Trader Grotto’s Sicilian (cold pressed) Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a blend of three olives from Sicily, packaged in Italy in a beautiful bottle. It’s light and delicious. Store it in the dark and use up within a month.